Surgical Techniques in Sports Medicine - the gold standard series of surgical manuals published with the European Federation of National
Associations of Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology Each book in the series provides authoritative, step-by-step guidance on how to perform key surgical procedures in a specific anatomical region, while each chapter clearly explains how to perform a single procedure in its entirety, from indications, preoperative assessment, preparation and surgical technique to closure and rehabilitation. The technique section forms the core of each chapter and describes every step of the procedure clearly and concisely. The chapters also describe potential complications, how best to avoid them and how to manage them when they occur.
Written by teams of experienced practitioners in a clear, direct style, the Surgical Techniques in Sports Medicine series is the ideal companion for trainee sports trauma and orthopaedic surgeons seeking to develop their surgical skills.
- Experienced surgeons share their knowledge of commonly performed techniques to help you improve your own skills
- Accessible design and concise text enable you to quickly find and assimilate the information you need before performing surgery
- Surgical photographs allow you to visualise techniques and follow each stage of the procedure
- Shoulder Volume 1: Instability and Trauma
- Shoulder Volume 2: Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Spinal Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Hip and Pelvis Surgery
- Knee Surgery Volume 1: Soft Tissue
- Knee Surgery Volume 2: Bone and Cartilage
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Muscle and Tendon Surgery